Brandon on Monday took a break from his Rehoboth Beach vacation to travel to Philadelphia to deliver a divisive Labor Day speech to Sheet Metal Workers Local 19.
Brandon trashed President Trump and lied about Bidenomics. He also claimed he “cut the deficit $1.7 trillion” and then said he “cut the debt $1.7 trillion.”
“I made a promise when I got elected … no one making under $400,000 will see their federal taxes go up a single penny!” Brandon said.
He continued, “Everyone on Wall Street is referring to these days as ‘Bidenomics.’ And guess what? It’s working!”
The economy is in shambles thanks to Brandon.
- Inflation is still high
- Gas prices are still skyrocketing
- Outrageously high grocery bills are crushing middle America.
- 30-year fixed rate mortgages are nearly 8%
- 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck because of Bidenflation. A six-figure income is no longer enough in Brandon’s America.
- A staggering 44% of Americans earning $100,000+ per year are living paycheck to paycheck.
Brandon also forgot what year he was sworn in as US president.
“….Just since you got me sworn in January of 2020!” Brandon said.
Brandon is a year off. He was sworn in as US president in January 2021.