Brandon on Wednesday traveled to Kansas City, Missouri to promote his newly passed infrastructure law.
Idiot Brandon was bumbling around as soon as he arrived to the Kansas City Area Transport Authority.
“Where am I?” Brandon asked as he shuffled around.
Brandon: “where am I?” pic.twitter.com/BF79Ztj80d
— Kyle Martinsen (@KyleMartinsen_) December 8, 2021
Brandon’s speech was painful to watch.
He could barely read his teleprompter, forgot the name of the Kansas City Mayor (Quinton Lucas) and told the made up story about the Amtrak conductor “Angelo.”
Brandon’s same, tired speech summed up:
- Brandon falsely claimed, “If you’re making less than $400,000 a year, you’re not gonna have your taxes go up one single penny.”
- Brandon repeated the fake story about the Amtrak conductor Angelo grabbing his cheek saying, “Joeeyyy Babbyyy” while claiming he traveled millions of miles on Amtrak.
- Brandon bragged about gas prices being down a few cents a gallon in the last couple weeks.
- Brandon falsely claimed his Build Back Broke agenda would decrease inflation.
- Brandon claimed American parents have to park in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant so their children can use the internet so they can get their homework done.
Brandon forgot the name of the Kansas City Mayor moments after meeting him on the tarmac.
— Mayor Quinton Lucas (@MayorLucasKC) December 8, 2021