There is a lot of speculation recently on who Brandon and his handlers will choose as the next Supreme Court nominee.
Greg Kelly from Newsmax tweeted out tonight that it may be Kamala Harris on the Supreme Court.
Greg Kelly from Newsmax tweeted out tonight “It’s gonna be KAMALA on the Supreme Court.”
It’s gonna be KAMALA on the Supreme Court.
— Greg Kelly (@gregkellyusa) February 11, 2022
Senator Ted Cruz tweeted the other day something similar. He said Kamala might go to the Supreme Court because the Administration can’t stand her.
Ted Cruz claims there is a chance Brandon might nominate Kamala Harris to the Supreme Court “to get her out of the WH” because “they can’t stand her.” pic.twitter.com/qHOjWzvNeh
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) January 31, 2022
Today Kamala Harris tweeted on the Supreme Court having a black woman as well.
We have made historic strides to strengthen the judicial bench, with over 70% of our nominees being women.
Soon, the President will nominate the first Black woman—who will be eminently qualified—to sit on the Supreme Court.
It’s about time.
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) February 10, 2022
Meanwhile, Hillary was in New York tonight with the Democrats there.
Here’s what this all means.
- Brandon’s numbers are terrible – they say less than 40% which means potentially less than 20%
- The economy is in shambles – they say inflation is up 7.5% but gas and food according to your eyes are up 100%
- Brandon is failing and getting worse physically
- Kamala is horrible and her numbers are worse than Brandon’s
- Hillary wants to be President