1. Before the 2020 Election Drop Boxes were inserted into the election process in multiple states in reaction to COVID. These were unconstitutional.
But these vehicles were never legally addressed in multiple states’ constitutions. Wisconsin’s Republican Speaker Robin Vos was behind these drop boxes in his state and he pushed them in multiple other states as well.
2. Absentee ballots for any reason were unconstitutionally allowed in multiple states.
In Pennsylvania, the courts just ruled that allowing absentee ballots for almost any reason is against the state’s constitution. This was the manner in which absentee ballots were cast in Pennsylvania in the 2020 Election.
3. Republican and independent observers were not allowed in polling places across the nation.
4. Republicans were not allowed in vote counting centers in key major cities.
In Detroit, Republican poll watchers were kicked out of the Center to chears from those counting the ballots. In Philidelphia Republicans were not allowed in the Center where vote counting was taking place. Even Democrats spoke out about this.
5. Accurate counts of ballots during the 2020 Election were never provided.
Georgia was one of those states where we still have no idea how many ballots were received in drop boxes. In Arizona poll observers testified that ballots just kept coming in for days.
6. and 7. Multiple states where President Trump was way ahead on Election night were suddenly shut down for the night and then hundreds of thousands of ballots for Brandon were inserted into the election.
By morning hundreds of thousands of ballots showed up for Brandon giving him the lead in these states.
8. The Roll
After the “drops” of ballots on Election Night, the ballots recorded from that day forward were all proportionally reported for the candidates giving Brandon the same percent lead in nearly every ballot drop.
9. Dual controls were missing across the board in multiple locations and functions.
Dual controls (i.e. having a Democrat and a Republican involved in the transfer, recording, and maintenance of records) were missing across the country in multiple locations as absentee ballots and other functions lacked proper controls necessary to prevent fraud.
9. Legally required chain of custody documentation is missing across multiple states.
In these states where the chain of custody documentation is missing, the election results should never have been certified.