Brandon on Wednesday delivered remarks on his failed economic agenda dubbed ‘Bidenomics’ in Belen, New Mexico.
Brandon’s speech was a total disaster.
At one point Brandon said too many people are working and making too much money.
BIDEN: “The problem was too many people are working! Or working people are working making too much money. That’s not the problem.” pic.twitter.com/hpjRkn3Axf
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 9, 2023
Fox News reporter Peter Doocy caught up with Brandon after his speech and confronted him about Devon Archer’s testimony to the House Oversight Committee tying Brandon to his son Hunter’s overseas business deals.
Devon Archer, Hunter Brandon’s longtime friend and business associate, appeared before the House Oversight Committee a couple of weeks ago to testify on the Brandon Crime Family – and he did not disappoint!
Here are some key takeaways from Devon Archer’s testimony per the House Oversight Committee:
- When Brandon was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Brandon’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times.
- Devon Archer testified that the value of adding Hunter Brandon to Burisma’s board was “the brand” and confirmed that then-Vice President Brandon was “the brand” and that the 20 phone calls were to sell “the brand.”
- Devon Archer admitted that “Burisma would have gone out of business if ‘the brand’ had not been attached to it.” Because of the Bidens’ involvement, people would have been intimidated to mess with Burisma legally.
- In December 2015, Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, an executive of Burisma, placed constant pressure on Hunter Brandon to get help from D.C. regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption.
- Hunter Brandon, along with Zlochevsky and Pozharski, “called D.C.” to discuss the matter. Brandon, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski stepped away to make the call. This raises concerns that Hunter Brandon was in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
- Brandon was dialed into a dinner in Paris with a French energy company and in China with Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR. Then-VP Brandon also had coffee with Li in Beijing and even wrote a letter of recommendation for college for Li’s daughter.
- Archer confirmed Brandon was referred to as “my guy” by Hunter Brandon.
- In 2014, then-VP Brandon attended a business dinner with Hunter & his associates at Café Milano in D.C. Elena Baturina, a Russian oligarch who is the widow of the former mayor of Moscow, was an attendee. Notably, the Brandon Admin’s public sanctions do not contain Baturina.
Doocy asked Brandon about Devon Archer’s claims he was on speakerphone a lot with Hunter’s foreign associates.
“Your son’s former business associates is claiming that you were on speakerphone a lot with them talking business?” Peter Doocy said to Brandon.
“I never talked business with anybody! I knew you’d have a lousy question,” Brandon said.
“Why is that a lousy question?” Doocy asked.
“Because it’s not true!” Brandon said as his handlers whisked him away.
Peter Doocy is back and he is holding nothing back! He just walked up to Brandon and asked him about Devon Archer’s sworn testimony implicating the President in Hunter’s business dealings. pic.twitter.com/PtI2d5gjpu
— Kevin Tober (@KevinTober94) August 9, 2023