White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday was asked two foreign policy questions and she choked.
“What does the administration consider your biggest achievement in foreign policy?” a reporter asked.
Psaki couldn’t even think of one achievement.
That’s because Brandon is a huge failure.
The reporter also brought up Brandon’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal which resulted in 13 dead US service members and Psaki was not happy.
“What lessons have you learned from what is arguably the biggest failure which is Afghanistan?” the reporter asked in a follow-up question.
“This is a great question. I want to be thoughtful about it. I want to talk to the president about it.”
Psaki is asked what Brandon’s biggest foreign policy achievement is and she doesn’t even name one pic.twitter.com/Tf0Se1PxIs
— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) December 14, 2021
Quick recap of just a few of Brandon’s foreign policy failures:
- Russian President Vladimir Putin laughing at Brandon as he threatens to invade Ukraine with ground troops
- Iran nearly doubling its stockpile of enriched uranium in November
- China preparing to invade Taiwan
- North Korea saber-rattling and launching ballistic missiles at Japan
- China successfully launched hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles into orbit that could evade US radar