You know it’s bad when CNN is trashing Brandon’s press conference.
Brandon on Wednesday gave a rare solo press conference where he called on a list of pre-approved reporters.
This is Brandon’s first press conference in several months and it was a total disaster.
A quick recap of Brandon’s pathetic presser:
- Brandon blamed his unpopularity on Covid
- Brandon admitted he failed getting Covid tests to the public in a timely manner
- Brandon said, “I make no apologies for what I did in Afghanistan”
- Brandon gave Vladimir Putin the green light to invade Ukraine
- Brandon claimed empty shelves is a myth
Brandon jumbled his words and refused to take responsibility for his failures.
When a reporter asked Brandon about his cratering poll numbers, Brandon said he ‘doesn’t believe the polls.’
He’s totally out of touch with middle America.
Dementia Joe’s comments on Russian President Vladimir Putin sent Ukrainian officials into a tailspin.
Brandon essentially gave a green light to Putin to enter Ukraine.
“My guess is he will move in,” Brandon said of Putin invading Ukraine. “He has to do something.”
CNN’s John King said of Brandon’s comments on Russian and Ukraine, “There’s a lot to clean up.”
CNN’s Dana Bash said, “Clean up on aisle State Department.”
‘Ukrainian officials in Kyiv watched in horror as Brandon gave Putin a green light to invade Ukraine,’ CNN’s international correspondent said.