Brandon hid all day and only emerged in the evening to depart for another vacation at his Rehoboth Beach compound.
Brandon shuffled across the South Lawn over to Marine One to spend another weekend in Delaware on vacation.
New York Post reporter Steven Nelson asked Brandon why he interacted with so many of Hunter Brandon’s foreign business partners.
Devon Archer, Hunter Brandon’s longtime friend and business associate, appeared before the House Oversight Committee a couple of weeks ago to testify on the Brandon Crime Family.
Here are some key takeaways from Devon Archer’s testimony per the House Oversight Committee:
- When Brandon was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Brandon’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times.
- Devon Archer testified that the value of adding Hunter Brandon to Burisma’s board was “the brand” and confirmed that then-Vice President Brandon was “the brand” and that the 20 phone calls were to sell “the brand.”
- Devon Archer admitted that “Burisma would have gone out of business if ‘the brand’ had not been attached to it.” Because of the Bidens’ involvement, people would have been intimidated to mess with Burisma legally.
- In December 2015, Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, an executive of Burisma, placed constant pressure on Hunter Brandon to get help from D.C. regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption.
- Hunter Brandon, along with Zlochevsky and Pozharski, “called D.C.” to discuss the matter. Brandon, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski stepped away to make the call. This raises concerns that Hunter Brandon was in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
- Brandon was dialed into a dinner in Paris with a French energy company and in China with Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR. Then-VP Brandon also had coffee with Li in Beijing and even wrote a letter of recommendation for college for Li’s daughter.
- Archer confirmed Brandon was referred to as “my guy” by Hunter Brandon.
- In 2014, then-VP Brandon attended a business dinner with Hunter & his associates at Café Milano in D.C. Elena Baturina, a Russian oligarch who is the widow of the former mayor of Moscow, was an attendee. Notably, the Brandon Admin’s public sanctions do not contain Baturina.
It should also be noted the Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky held 17 audio tapes, 15 with Hunter and 2 with Brandon, he kept as an insurance policy.
Brandon refuses to answer questions about the damning testimony.
“Why did you interact with so many of your son’s business partners, President Brandon? Will you hand over your bank records?” New York Post reporter Steven Nelson shouted.
Brandon ignored reporters and shuffled away.
President Brandon ends week without taking press questions following appointment of David Weiss as special counsel to investigate his son Hunter
House GOP moving closer to impeachment inquiry into president after Devon Archer’s testimony linking him to foreign biz relationships pic.twitter.com/i0HtqBMfa0
— Steven Nelson (@stevennelson10) August 11, 2023
Fox News reporter Peter Doocy on Wednesday asked Brandon about Devon Archer’s claims he was on speakerphone a lot with Hunter’s foreign associates.
“Your son’s former business associates is claiming that you were on speakerphone a lot with them talking business?” Peter Doocy said to Brandon.
“I never talked business with anybody! I knew you’d have a lousy question,” Brandon said.
“Why is that a lousy question?” Doocy asked.
“Because it’s not true!” Brandon said as his handlers whisked him away.